Thursday, October 14, 2010

Why I Created This Blog?

Well, that's a simple question to ask.  Why I decided to make a music blog?  To be perfectly honest, I'm bored at home and I need to work on my grammar and spelling.  However, one of my biggest passions in life is music.  It doesn't matter, if it's r&b, rock, dance, pop, or whatever Nelly Furtado is making, I love music.  I love listening to it. I love making music. Most importantly, I love the way music makes you feel while listening to it.  If you are in a bad mood, you can click on your iTunes playlist and find one song that cheers you up in an instant.   For myself, it's either "Perfect Day" by Hoku or "Mo Money Mo Problems" by The Notorious B.I.G.  If you feel like dancing, DJ Sammy's "Heaven" or "Hey Ya" by Outkast can put you in that party mood.  In times of sorrow, music can help you cope the troubling situations that life has thrown at us.

Sound is everywhere and with sound you can create music.  It doesn't matter if it has no pitch or no rhythm, someone will consider it music and instantly change their current feelings/thoughts.  Music in the 21st century has transcended previous conceptations of what is music and how it is created.  It doesn't matter if we sample a previous beat or created one through a drum machine.  The point of the matter is that Music is and always will be music.  That is why I created this blog.

The next question I should ask myself is "Did anyone f*cking understand what the hell I just said?"  If one person understand it, then I did my job and i'm content with myself.  This blog will consist of anything and everything with music.  I did mostly for reviews which will be released every Thursday.  I'll begin with the one song that got me the idea of creating a music blog and i'm probably gonna get some slack for it.  However, you can be the judge of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment